Natural Rx Pharmacy and Wellness Center

A BETTER WAY TO STOP PAIN FAST

Never before have I come upon a non-prescription product that kills pain as effectively as PENETRAN PLUS. So thoroughly does it wipe out arthritis pain that one used had this to say: 

"My name is Bob. I love to play tennis in spite of the fact that I have advanced-stage arthritis."

"Now, thanks to new PENETRAN PLUS, I can play tennis without pain. I can run a little and even bend the afflicted knee repeatedly throughout my tennis match--things I couldn't do until I started using PENETRAN PLUS."

How does it work so well? Julian Whitaker, MD, noted alternative care physician, wrote in Health & Healing that PENETRAN PLUS takes advantage of outstanding analgesic and healing properties that are similar to Lidocaine but without the needle. PENETRAN PLUS adds the power of MSM to the outstanding analgesic and healing properties of PENETRAN.


PENETRAN PLUS unique patented formula works differently to neutralize pain and inflammation of:
  • Arthritis
  • Tendonitis
  • Bursitis
  • Muscle Aches and Pains
  • Sports Injuries and Many Other Painful Irritations
  • bug bites
  • poison ivy
  • stings
  • burns
  • tennis elbow
  • golf shoulder
  • shin splits
  • sea lice
  • shingles